Sunday 6th December 2020, 11am
The Ellerslie Santa Parade is an iconic Christmas event. Now in its 24th year, it is a fantastic community event with over 300 participants and approximately 30 floats and walking groups. A great way to connect with your local community and get into the Christmas spirit.
- The Parade kicks off at 11am on Sunday 6th December from the cnr of Cawley Street and Main Highway, the parade proceeds along Main Highway until Ladies Mile, where it loops around the Robert Street car park and heads back down Main Highway towards Cawley Street.
- Pre Parade Entertainment in the Village Square from 10.30am
- Photos with Santa after the parade
Be sure to come join us for this wonderful free community event
IF YOU ARE A COMMUNITY GROUP AND WOULD LIKE TO TAKE PART IN THIS EVENT - PLEASE REGISTER HERE
We have $250 cash prizes for Best Float and Best Walking Group. Registrations are FREE and close on 8/11/2020
Registered Participants Info
All groups who register will be notified before end of October to confirm entry is eligible.
- Floats are required to arrive AT 9.30am (no later than 10am)
- Walking groups required to arrive AT 10.30am
- Parade starts at 11am
The following roads are closed from 10:00am – 12:30pm
- Main Highway from Ellerslie Panmure Highway to Robert St
- Robert Street from Main Highway to the Robert St carpark
- Ladies Mile from Main Highway to the Robert St carpark
- Cawley St - for Parade assembly and finish (with limited access & parking from 8am)
Via Main Highway west/motorway overbridge, Robert Street, Morrin Street, Pukerangi Crescent, Ballin and Arron Streets
In the road closure areas from 9.30am to 12:30pm.
Tow away to the Auckland City depot – Tel: 301 0101
From Findlay Street to Main Highway and Robert Street and Amy Street to Main Highway from 10.00am to 12.30pm